Loan Shark company

Do not ever deal with this company!!! They have the worst customer service and they never send you a statement hoping you will forget the due date so they can collect late fees and accrue more interest.

Their outrageous interest rates should be illegal. They make over $200 interest per month on a $2800 loan so if I make a $220 payment, only $20 goes to principal. Plus if you make payment by phone or internet they charge an additional $10. I have to call every month and practically beg them to send me a statement.

They threaten to take the car even though my payment is not even late when you make a complaint.

I don't care how desperate you are in need of money, but beware of this company. I can't imagine they have recurring customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advantage Loans Car Title Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MORE EXCUSES FROM A SERIAL DEADBEAT!

Since you know you have a regular car payment, why do you need an invoice? The answer is: You don't.

You're just using this as an excuse to defame the company. Secondly, your interest rate is determined by YOUR credit record. Since YOU gave YOURSELF a reputation of not paying your bills, you were placed with this subprime deadbeat lender. Anytime you are late, it is YOU who generates more interest for them.

Thirdly, you haven't a clue of what you are talking about when it comes to AMORTIZATION. This is an age old accounting practice in which most of the payments in a new loan are paid to interest and as the loan matures, more and more goes to principle. It's the same in ALL car loans! (Thanks for the laughs!).

Nothing new here. Just another whining deadbeat who can't stand the consequences they brought upon themselves!

to Anonymous Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1312630

I just love Whiners and people trust this as the truth!!!

Total rip off

my husband took a title loan, last november 2015.

he committed suicide, march 2016.

i could not pay loan after his death.

i found a buyer willing to buy the car for the "payoff" sum quoted by Eddie.

the buyer called advantage to arrange payoff. eddie jacked the price up $5,000, queering the deal.

when i went to turn the car off, eddie wanted to drop $$ back to original number, wanted me to call the 'buyer.'

buyer said NO WAY, this company had jacked him around two weeks already.

p.s. the buyer was my husband's brother.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advantage Loans Car Title Loan.

Comments

Williamsburg, Florida, United States #1205084

I am looking to purchase a newer car. I contacted advantage auto loan on Facebook and sent a message basically asking them to give me an idea of what would be the approval odds with a credit score of 641.

I think anyone that works in loans will have that information, but noooo the person who I was chatting with said that they needed to run my credit to know. Hellooooo I am trying to clean my credit up and don't need another hard inquiry in my credit especially if my application is going to be denied.